- Candidate shall be responsible for maintaining all store records - inward, outward, consumption, reconciliation, inventory etc.
- Coordination with Quality control for Incoming Material Inspection - quality and quantity.
- Preparation of stocks statements and inventory.
- Implementation of Stores Procedures.
- Management of stacking yards, upkeep of shuttering material
- Maintaining sufficient stock levels and raise PR when stock levels fall
- Monthly stock checking - both physical and on books
- To receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders.
- To track damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- To check the Material for the quantity as well as the quality.
- To check the documents sent by the vendors along with the consignment.
- To prepare GRN Proper Storage of Material.
- To prepare the MIS Report etc.