- High Rise residential exp. is a must. Quality exposure in RCC & Finishing,
Regular inspection & testing of incoming construction materials ( Cement, Concrete, Steel, Raw materials, other construction materials)
- Inspection of ongoing construction activities and carry out as per QA/QC Norms and final inspection of the ready construction areas.
Responsible for implementation & maintenance of quality management systems, Documentation, (SOP) Quality control of site construction works (Finishing & RCC).
- Design & monitor QC procedures for concrete mix, RMC operations, etc. and to carryout internal / external testing / Lab operations.
- Coordinate areas of QC work with other departments work i.e. civil engineering, process, etc.
- Prepare reports & quality records in compliance with procedures, control measuring & test equipment’s, as required to insure accuracy.
- Prepare MIS Report on monthly basis and ensure compliance of quality standards as per ISO standards
- Ensuring that Non Conformities of Quality audits are vacated in time.
- Visit sites for quality audit and quality assurance of building construction activities in compliance with applicable codes and/or specifications for all the civil, structural etc. and with safety norms and regulation, on site quality assessment of construction materials, technical audit and compliance report preparation.
- Behavioral requirements : Young, Energetic, Positive Attitude.