- At Arun Excello- Human Resource strategy is to develop and sustain critical competencies and to leverage on these through a facilitating structure and Culture
- At Arun Excello on-the-job training commences with Induction and Continuous until one is deemed competent by his/her supervisor. From time to time , training sessions will be conducted internally to help employees to acquire or improve skills in Safety Operations, Compliance and other professional skills .
- The Management ensures that every employee undergo at-least 40 hrs of training program both professional/technical in their relevant field- as applicable
- As per the HR Business strategy the input for the training need identification is obtained from
- Business Requirements
- Skill Matrix / Competency Requirements
- Performance Management system
Our People Our Pride
- At Arun Excello, we believe that our employees are the real pillars of strengths and unity.
- They enable us to execute complex projects in a timely manner and cost efficiency.
- The dedication and experience of our employees help us to deliver quality projects on time that exceed Customer Expectations.
- The reign of the company is in the hands of highly motivated and qualified professionals from Top Premium institute in India .
Trainning & Devlopment
- We believe in empowering our People & Culture a people-centric culture.
- Our mission is to develop customer centric values in our employees and facilitate them to excel in their professional , personal and social life .
- The art of Construction and Reality requires the team effort of competent, skillful and dedicated team members .
Some of our WORK ethics include :
- Provide a steep learning curve and exposure to different verticals for continual development
- Empower employee to take independent decisions
- Provide construction feedback and mentoring
The Employee Learning Plan are
- Business Driven
- Personalized /Customized
- On the Job/Job Specific
We at Arun Excello Focus on
- Deliver results & impact organizational performance
- Leadership Development
- Focus on action oriented training .
- The needs identified are consolidated in the form of a training calendar. The program deliverables are met by finding the suitable internal/external trainers.