Green Acres III
- Residential Plots
- Located in Temple Green Oragadam
- Phase I - Rs.2,200* / Sq.ft
- Phase II - Rs.2,200* / Sq.ft
- Phase III - Rs.2,400* / Sq.ft
- Phase IV - Rs.2,400* / Sq.ft
- No of Floors - -
RERA Registration : TN/01/0322/2021
Temple Green is a world of fine living thoughtfully conceptualised to lead a comfortable and convenient lifestyle at Oragadam, the gateway to Chennai City. Developed by Arun Excello, this active integrated gated community spread over sprawling 100 acres on the lap of Mother Nature is a home to 5000+ happy residents living in over 2000+ lifestyle apartments with world-class leisure indulgences.
Nestled amidst a well-developed township – “Temple Green” with all infrastructure already in place, this premium plotted development is the Phase III of Green Acres spread over 9.38 acres comprising 226 ready-to-construct villa plots. The Phase I & Phase II of Green Acres comprising 225plots are fully sold out.
Craft your own haven in Phase III of Green Acres: an independent house of your choice that will suit your budget- an epitome of indulgent lifestyle to relish and rejuvenate every moment.
|Phase 1||-||2189 to 5262 Sq.ft||Rs.2,200* / Sq.ft||Ready to Build|
|Phase 2||-||1500 to 3100 Sq.ft||Rs.2,200* / Sq.ft||Ready to Build|
|Phase 3||-||772 to 2963 Sq.ft||Rs.2,400* / Sq.ft||Ready to Build|
|Phase 4||-||600 to 3000 Sq.ft||Rs.2,400* / Sq.ft||Launching Shortly|
TownshipEnjoy Township facilities within the Gated Community
ProximityClose to Educational Institutions, CBSE school PS Temple Green Vidhyashram within the Township. (LKG to X Std)
ConnectivitySingaperumal Koil & Sriperumpudur (NH4)
ROIAssured Returns on Investment
FacilitiesStreet lights & storm water drain, Safe & secure surrounding, good portable ground water, well laid out plots with black topped roads
|Plot||600 to 5262 Sq.ft||Rs.2200* / Sq.ft|
* Stamp duty & Registration charges for sale deed is based on the guideline value at the time of booking. Any increase in the Guideline value of land at the time of registration will add to the difference in stamp duty & registration charges. This difference amount will be recovered from the purchaser at the time of registration. Registration Cost Extra.